Skip to main content

The final test

Today in the morning I taked my exit test at EC School. 
It ist Cambridge Test and my final result about my time on Malta. Tomorrow I will know how I´ve cut on my test.

The weather is so changebale. On Tuesday we swam in the mediterranean sea but yesterday and today it´s so stormy, that today we have a wind speed of 54 km/h. The wind brings cold, clouds and rain. Not the best weather for beach and swimming. 

I hope tomorrow the weather will be good ....

Your Michaela πŸ’›

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marsaxlokk firework festival

Yesterday in the evening I was in Marsaxlokk to the firework festival on the southcost of malta. It gaves 2 shows via 15 mintues. The firework was very spezial with pictures of cats, hearts, stars, smileys.... in addition the breathtaking scenery - it was amazing! Your Michaela πŸ’›

Conclusion

I´m back in germany. After 3 hours enjoyable flight we arrived Frankfurt airport. Three weeks language school aren´t enough. I would have liked to stay a week longer. It was a great time, but I gained more experience in exchange with other students or in everyday life than at school. The school has helped so far that I´m safer in speaking and have reduced inhibitions. As experience, I can recommend such a trip to anyone. I learned a lot and meet great new people. In this time every day I received messages with greetings, motivations, wishes .... It was so nice from heare you. I am thankfull and happy. I just say thank you, Michaela πŸ’› NOTE: This isn´t my last blog post. I want to continue the blog or another. Of course in English to continue the language. I´m happy about plenty of followers. In example: michaelacookson.blogspot.com

A beautiful day with mishaps

Today very early in the morning began my excursion to Gozo. In the morning the day started with clouds and little drops of rain. But at the end it was a great sunny day, but with mishaps: In the morning, when I looked in the mirror, I saw that my lip was swollen. I looked like I was beating myself in the club yesterday. It started with a mosquito stinging just below my lips. Later on the exit of the ferry, in fear, a dog shits right in front of my feet and I slip in it. At the end, then also a bird still hat hit me. But that is supposed to bring good luck. The good things for you in pictures: Citadella Church Ta´ Pinu Xlendi   Ferry Your Michaela πŸ’›