Skip to main content

Conclusion

I´m back in germany.
After 3 hours enjoyable flight we arrived Frankfurt airport.

Three weeks language school aren´t enough. I would have liked to stay a week longer. It was a great time, but I gained more experience in exchange with other students or in everyday life than at school. The school has helped so far that I´m safer in speaking and have reduced inhibitions.

As experience, I can recommend such a trip to anyone.
I learned a lot and meet great new people.

In this time every day I received messages with greetings, motivations, wishes .... It was so nice from heare you. I am thankfull and happy.

I just say thank you, Michaela πŸ’›

NOTE: This isn´t my last blog post. I want to continue the blog or another. Of course in English to continue the language. I´m happy about plenty of followers.
In example:
michaelacookson.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A beautiful day with mishaps

Today very early in the morning began my excursion to Gozo. In the morning the day started with clouds and little drops of rain. But at the end it was a great sunny day, but with mishaps: In the morning, when I looked in the mirror, I saw that my lip was swollen. I looked like I was beating myself in the club yesterday. It started with a mosquito stinging just below my lips. Later on the exit of the ferry, in fear, a dog shits right in front of my feet and I slip in it. At the end, then also a bird still hat hit me. But that is supposed to bring good luck. The good things for you in pictures: Citadella Church Ta´ Pinu Xlendi   Ferry Your Michaela πŸ’›

Results

You remember that I had on Wednesday a new test? Today I received the results and ...... (drum-roll) ...... I have passed. In the next week I get level up πŸ‘Œ Today was a beautiful weather and a lot of students drived to a beach after school. But I am sick!!!! It´s so... .In this moment I come back from the pharmacy and I received immediately something for the fever. Unfortunately that's going around. I hope it´s not so bad. Wish me luck. πŸ€ Tomorrow I plan a trip to Valletta and at the evening is a cheese and wine Festival. Buy the way, this weekend is the beginning of the firework Festival. Between Saturday 21st and Monday 30th of April 2018. πŸŽ†

The last school day

Friday was my last schoolday. In the morning I was a little sad. The time rans so fast, three weeks are over. Fortunately on the last day the weather was really good. The sun came out and we had 23 degrees. At lunch I had my celebration with other students. We celebrated our accomplishments with pictures, applause, food buffet and smalltalks. Here I received my result of my exit test. Unfortunately I´m not completeley satisfied. My destination was a graduation as an Intermediat-Speaker. Now I´m a Pre-Intermediat. πŸ˜• But I do not want to complain. I´d a wonderful time and have gained incredibly impressive experience. After this I´d my last intensive course and we decieded to go out. This is my intensiv class and the class representeted almost every continent: Africa, Europe, Asia and South America. It was a beautiful ending and a great moment to say goodbye. At the same day my boyfriend and I we used the beautiful weather for an trip to Valetta. We enjoyed the last sunbe