Skip to main content

Vorbereitungen I

In Vorbereitung für meinen Englischunterricht auf Malta habe ich die Möglichkeit in einen Onlinekurs "Fusion 6" meine Englischkenntnisse im Vorfeld etwas aufzubessern.
In diesem Onlinekurs lerne ich Vokabeln, muss Verständnisfragen zu gesprochenen Dialogen, Texten oder Videos beantworten, Grammatik anwenden oder einfach auch nur englische Wörter buchstabieren. Auch wenn der Onlinekurs zum Feierabend zeitintensiv und anstrengend ist, bleibt dieser durch die verschiedenen Dinge abwechslungsreich und macht Spaß.
Sehr gut empfand ich den Videochat mit einer Englischlehrerin vor Ort. Für diesen Videochat durfte ich mir ein Thema im Vorfeld selbst aussuchen. Neben Rollenspielen, Aussprache und Vokabeltraining, habe ich mich für englische Grammatik entschieden. Meine absolute "Problemzone".
Mit Isabella habe ich dann noch einmal die grundlegenden Dinge der englischen Grammatik besprochen, an Beispielsätzen geübt und gleichzeitig an meinem Vokabelwortschatz gearbeitet. Dieser Videochat war super hilfreich. Isabella ist sehr gut auf meine Fragen eingegangen und hat mit guten langsamen Englisch die Dinge erklärt.

Solltet ihr ebenfalls eine solche Reise planen und die Möglichkeit haben diese oder eine ähnliche Plattform zu nutzen, kann ich euch das nur empfehlen!

Habt ein schönes Osterfest! 🐰

Eure Michaela 💛

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marsaxlokk firework festival

Yesterday in the evening I was in Marsaxlokk to the firework festival on the southcost of malta. It gaves 2 shows via 15 mintues. The firework was very spezial with pictures of cats, hearts, stars, smileys.... in addition the breathtaking scenery - it was amazing! Your Michaela πŸ’›

Conclusion

I´m back in germany. After 3 hours enjoyable flight we arrived Frankfurt airport. Three weeks language school aren´t enough. I would have liked to stay a week longer. It was a great time, but I gained more experience in exchange with other students or in everyday life than at school. The school has helped so far that I´m safer in speaking and have reduced inhibitions. As experience, I can recommend such a trip to anyone. I learned a lot and meet great new people. In this time every day I received messages with greetings, motivations, wishes .... It was so nice from heare you. I am thankfull and happy. I just say thank you, Michaela πŸ’› NOTE: This isn´t my last blog post. I want to continue the blog or another. Of course in English to continue the language. I´m happy about plenty of followers. In example: michaelacookson.blogspot.com

A beautiful day with mishaps

Today very early in the morning began my excursion to Gozo. In the morning the day started with clouds and little drops of rain. But at the end it was a great sunny day, but with mishaps: In the morning, when I looked in the mirror, I saw that my lip was swollen. I looked like I was beating myself in the club yesterday. It started with a mosquito stinging just below my lips. Later on the exit of the ferry, in fear, a dog shits right in front of my feet and I slip in it. At the end, then also a bird still hat hit me. But that is supposed to bring good luck. The good things for you in pictures: Citadella Church Ta´ Pinu Xlendi   Ferry Your Michaela πŸ’›